Water is the only substance on Earth that naturally occurs as a solid, liquid and gas.
The availability of water on the surface of the Earth in a particular location changes over time by moving through the water cycle.
In this module, students will:
- learn about the source of rainfall
- explore the natural water cycle
- conduct an experiment investigating evaporation
- reflect on and suggest improvements to scientific investigations
- design and make a rain gauge
- dramatise or digitally explain the Water Cycle
Teachers: view the handy Topic Starter that has been created for this module. Use it as a jumping off point to begin exploring one inquiry question related to the topic with students.