This interactive map shows you where to enjoy activities such as swimming, fishing, boating, walking, and cycling in the Georges River Catchment. The map also highlights vegetation areas in the catchment and other interesting features. Search by category (layers) and follow the links for more information.
The map was created by Georges River Council’s GIS Team. Georges Riverkeeper would like to thank Georges River Council GIS Team for their initiative, determination and dedication to create a map for the Georges River Catchment.
Map Data Sources
- NSW Spatial Services - https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/
- NSW Department of Primary Industries - https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/
- NSW Roads and Maritime Services - https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/
- NSW Office of Environment & Heritage - https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service - https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/
- WildWalks - http://www.wildwalks.com/
- National Public Toilet Map - https://toiletmap.gov.au/
- Open Street Map - https://www.openstreetmap.org/
This map may contain information from and links to content or websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only and are not controlled, endorsed by, sponsored or approved by us. Use of this map is undertaken at your own risk and we will not be liable to you, or any third party for information provided in these maps. Please check the links provided and local conditions before commencing any activities specified.